We test every site builder available on the market to bring you in-depth reviews and comparisons of the very best. Choose the best website builder
The service which gives you an ability to simply download torrents of favorite TV Series. You can also set up automatic download the latest episodes. Enjoy
Want to earn money with WordPress? Affiliate marketing is awesome and you can have a huge benefit out of it. I want to share with you 5 useful strategies.
Go from a manager to a web designer in your own time using free Internet courses. Here are ten great courses you can take to help you become a web designer.
A List Apart explores the design, development, and meaning of web content, with a special focus on web standards and best practices.
The Travelzoo Top 20 newsletter highlights the week’s best travel deals from hundreds of companies.
Community | Emulation General Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia
See the complete list of 2016 commemorative coin designs below. To see the remaining commemorative coins featuring these design, click here.
Looking for a simple, effective way to get training on Microsoft’s Cloud technologies? Microsoft Virtual Academy!
Target setting for secondary students | TES
Join TES, a global resource marketplace where teachers can find, share, and sell original teaching materials.
Browse the best TES Teach digital lessons to teach math, science, social studies, English, art, world languages, professional development, and more.
Encourage secondary pupils to see the value in target setting with these hand-picked evaluation tools and activities
Some users to follow
The best users to follow will depend on what your interests are – you may, for example, want to follow a teacher whose resources you appreciate and teaches the same subject or age group.
Some popular users include:
- TES Primary – this is the official TES account for those teaching 4 to 11-year-olds, featuring a mix or news and resources
- TES New Teachers – this provides updates specially for student teachers and those new to the profession.
- Mike Gershon – a secondary school teacher who creates practical guides on a range of whole-school topics
- Tom Bennett – our behaviour guru
- Amber Adams – primary teacher, who creates resources on many different subjects including writing, maths and computing.
- Paul Urry – deputy headteacher, who regularly creates example test questions for SATs tests
- Mael Matthews – a head of art and design, who creates plentiful material for art lessons at GCSE and A-level
- Pauline Willougby – a primary music specialist, whose original songs will get your whole class singing along
- Katie-Lu Robinson – a science teacher with a background in human biology, currently teaching KS3-4 science and BTEC forensics
Let us know of other popular contributors we should add to this list.