Bring your ideas to life. Find out how student developers can join Microsoft Imagine, and elevate their skills with developer tools and resources.
Source: Wiki Code Snippets
Source: Twitter Flight School
Want to earn money with WordPress? Affiliate marketing is awesome and you can have a huge benefit out of it. I want to share with you 5 useful strategies.
Students can create their own website using basic html and this step-by-step guide.
Source: Create Your Own Web Page
We provide premium WordPress plugins, themes and training that will help you build a great looking website.
Source: The Queen’s Sapphire Jubilee
Target setting for secondary students | TES
Join TES, a global resource marketplace where teachers can find, share, and sell original teaching materials.
Browse the best TES Teach digital lessons to teach math, science, social studies, English, art, world languages, professional development, and more.
Encourage secondary pupils to see the value in target setting with these hand-picked evaluation tools and activities
Some users to follow
The best users to follow will depend on what your interests are – you may, for example, want to follow a teacher whose resources you appreciate and teaches the same subject or age group.
Some popular users include:
- TES Primary – this is the official TES account for those teaching 4 to 11-year-olds, featuring a mix or news and resources
- TES New Teachers – this provides updates specially for student teachers and those new to the profession.
- Mike Gershon – a secondary school teacher who creates practical guides on a range of whole-school topics
- Tom Bennett – our behaviour guru
- Amber Adams – primary teacher, who creates resources on many different subjects including writing, maths and computing.
- Paul Urry – deputy headteacher, who regularly creates example test questions for SATs tests
- Mael Matthews – a head of art and design, who creates plentiful material for art lessons at GCSE and A-level
- Pauline Willougby – a primary music specialist, whose original songs will get your whole class singing along
- Katie-Lu Robinson – a science teacher with a background in human biology, currently teaching KS3-4 science and BTEC forensics
Let us know of other popular contributors we should add to this list.